Morning Roundup: December 3, 2012
Kansas City Chief in murder-suicide "struggled with alcohol and pills," Washington won't wait for Justice Department guidelines on legal pot, and Arizona pastor sold heroin and meth for "spiritual purposes."
- Friends Say Kansas City Chief Struggled With Alcohol, Painkillers Before Killing His Girlfriend [Daily Mail]
- Washington Set to Legalize Marijuana Use Without Justice Department Guidelines [Washington Post]
- Supreme Court Takes Case on Liability for Generic Drugs [Wall Street Journal]
- Off-Base Drinking Ban for US Troops in Okinawa [AFP]
- Binge-Drink "Shame" Filming Shelved in Wales [WalesOnline]
- Arizona Pastor Busted for Dealing Heroin and Meth for "Spiritual Purposes" [Daily Mail]