Morning Roundup: December 27, 2011
New hydrocodone-based painkiller ten times stronger than Vicodin; violence in Honduras as cocaine trade expands; meth addict sentenced to ten years for choking and sexually assaulting his Chihuahua.
- New Pain Pill Has Abuse Experts Concerned [Wall Street Journal]
- Mexican Army Arrest Cartel Kingpin [National Post]
- Violence As Cocaine Trade Expands Into Honduras [Washington Post]
- DC Takes Steps Toward Medical Marijuana [Washington Times]
- Meth Addict Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Chihuahua [laist]