Morning Roundup: December 26, 2012
DUI senator claimed to abstain from booze, newspaper sues Lance Armstrong over lost drugs libel case, and New England Patriot tweets about giving Santa cocaine.
- Senator Mike Crapo Said He Abstains From Alcohol Prior to DUI Arrest [Huffington Post]
- British Paper Sues Lance Armstrong for $1.5 Million Over Lost Drugs Libel Case [The Guardian]
- World Marijuana Laws: Where to Smoke Weed [Huffington Post]
- Unhappy With Food, Drunk Tourists Kill Bengal Restaurant Owner [Hindustan Times]
- Renee Zellweger Hunk's Heroin Hell [National Enquirer]
- Brandon Spikes Tweets About Giving Santa Cocaine and Jack Daniels [Sportsgrid.com]