Morning Roundup: December 21, 2011
Over 200 arrested in massive Arizona drug sting, EU formally limits lethal injection drug exportation to US, Oldest California dispensary closed by feds, Man dies after eating brother's cocaine suppository.
- Arizona Authorities Arrest Over 200 Involved in Massive Drug Cell [AP]
- Drug Poisoning Deaths Continue Climb in US [LA Times]
- EU Formally Limits Exportation of Lethal Injection Drug [Chicago Tribune]
- 70 Arrested in Yearlong DC Drug Sting [Washington Times]
- Feds Shutter Oldest Pot Dispensary in California [Mercury News]
- Man Dies After Eating Brother's Cocaine Suppository [TSG]