Morning Roundup: August 9, 2012
Governor Mark Dayton denies Rx-drug addiction, a storm brews over a Mexican drug-war memorial, and opposites attract with Kristen Bell and her sober fiancé.
- Minnesota Governor Denies Pill-Popping Accusation [ABC]
- Mexico Memorial to Drug War Victims Inspires Debate [Los Angeles Times]
- Two-Drug Combination Has Potential to Fight Cocaine Addiction: Study [Medical Xpress]
- Carrie White, Salon Owner, Gets Second Chance After Drug Addiction [Huffington Post]
- Drugs Drew Pharrell to Miley [Hollywood Life]
- Kristen Bell Dishes On Dax Shepard's Drug Past [Perez Hilton]