Morning Roundup: August 31, 2012
Obama dodges drug and legalization questions, suicide and OD risks are high when addicts leave hospitals, and the world's richest woman says "stop drinking and smoking."
- Obama's Reddit "Ask Me Anything" Dodges Popular Questions On Drug War, Nine Other Issues [Huffington Post]
- Suicide, OD Risks High When Addicts Leave Hospital [FOX]
- New Zealand Teens Celebrate Vote to Keep Alcohol Purchase Age 18 [TVNZ]
- Gina Rinehart, World's Richest Woman: "Spend Less Time Drinking And Smoking" And You'll Be Rich [Huffington Post]
- Drunk Driver Who Ran Over Paralympic Medalist Jailed [AFP]
- Joe Simpson Temporarily Banned From Booze [SFGate]