Morning Roundup: August 27, 2012
Campaigns to legalize recreational pot raise big bucks, a new breathalyzer law riles the French, and Cowboys' wide receiver Dez Bryant is banned from booze and strip clubs.
- Legal Marijuana Backers Raise $3 Million in Two US States [Reuters]
- New Breathalyzer Law Drives Anger in France [LA Times]
- Kentucky Sees Surge in Addicted Infants [USA Today]
- Demand for Addict Care Would Rise if Medicaid Expands [Santa Fe New Mexican]
- Macaulay Culkin Lives to Celebrate 32nd Birthday as Heroin Controversy Dies Down [International Business Times]
- Dez Bryant Can't Go to Strip Clubs, Drink Alcohol Under New Rules [USA Today]