Morning Roundup: April 3, 2012
Top Mexican drug kingpin sentenced to 25 years, addicts seeking "sober homes" subject to scams, and Colin Farrell opens up to Ellen about being seven years sober.
- Drug Kingpin Arellano Felix Gets 25-year Term [Associated Press]
- Seeking Help But Finding a Scam in Sober Homes [Boston Globe]
- Teen Girls And Binge Drinking: Younger Girls Feel Pressure To Drink Excessively [Huffington Post]
- Woman Arrested for Stashing Drugs Inside a Fake Pregnancy Bump [UK Mirror]
- The Situation: MTV Warned Him for Years to Stop Being a Drunk Mess [TMZ]
- Colin Farrell Opens Up About Being Sober for Seven Years [OK Magazine]