Morning Roundup: April 19, 2012
House passes bill to help monitor painkiller prescriptions, rats on cocaine love Mile Davis, and Muammar Gaddafi may have been a viagra-popping sex addict.
- Prescription Drug Bill Passes House in Three Days [NECN]
- Four Charged in Chicago-to-NYC Heroin, Cocaine Ring [Wall Street Journal]
- Rats on Cocaine Love Miles Davis [NY Daily News]
- Three Drunk Dudes Allegedly Stole a Penguin from Sea World [AM NY]
- Muammar Qaddafi Reportedly Had A Sex Addiction And Consumed "Enormous Amounts" of Viagra [Business Insider]