Faith-Based Recovery Organizations
Buddhist Recovery Network
An organization that supports the use of Buddhist teachings and practices to help overcome addictions.
Jewish Alcoholics, Chemically Dependent Persons and Significant Others
A mutual-help group for Jews in recovery from alcohol and other chemical abuse that helps recovering Jews and their families connect, explore their Jewish roots, and discover helpful resources.
An Islamic fellowship of men and women supporting recovery from alcohol and drug addictions.
National Catholic Council on Alcoholism and Related Drug Problems (NCCA)
A body affiliated with the US Conference of Catholic Bishops that promotes greater awareness and acceptance of alcoholism and other chemical addictions, and prevention issues.
An organization run by the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints that sponsors addiction recovery meetings and offers program recovery guides.
A Christian website that deals with recovery from addiction from a biblical perspective and hosts discussion forums.
All Things Addiction Related
- 12-Step Fellowships
- Academic and Research Organizations
- Addiction-Related Foundations
- Advocacy, Education and Policy Organizations
- Faith-Based Recovery Organizations
- Government Programs
- Medical and Scientific Resources
- Non 12-Step Fellowships and Programs
- Professional Organizations
- Support Groups and Resources for Family and Friends
- Websites and Publications
- Youth Resources